Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello everyone, I hope ya'll are ready for Christmas. This week was pretty great, Heavenly Father gave us about four referrals about thirty minutes away from us, which is a lot of miles when you only get so many miles every month, but we figured we needed to go out to the Plymouth Glenbeulah area for some reason or another, so we did and some of the referrals weren't interested, or home, but one of them is an 11 year old boy named Shawn who lives in Elkhart Lake and he wants to get baptized, his whole family is baptized, but they have just been less active for about 7 years, but he has decided to get baptized, so we are going to teach him and hopefully get his Dad ready to baptize him, and hopefully reactivate their family, I am pretty excited about them. 
Tristan is doing pretty good, she came to church again with both of her boys, and also this week we taught her law of Chastity and she has already been living it . . . she is SOO prepared. She watched Meet the Mormons this week also and I think she liked it, the last lady on meet the mormons reminds me of her because Tristan has two black boys and she is a single Mom, but I hope (like on Meet the Mormons) that someday she can find an awesome Mormon man to marry and maybe someday her sons can serve missions. Obviously I have high hopes for her and her family, but that is a good thing right? 
Being a missionary around Christmas time is pretty much the best thing ever. I have really been enjoying it, you can be so much more creative around Christmas time with how you share the gospel, because you can carol, or wrap books of mormon, and give out Christmas cards and Christmas pass along cards, and people really are much more receptive. Also it is just great to testify of Jesus Christ and his birth. We were tracting and I asked this lady why she celebrated Christmas and she said because it is a national holiday and I was able to explain to her that it is because Christ was born. People, make sure your Children know the true meaning of Christmas, that it isn't about Santa Claus, but someone so much greater. Have a Very Merry Christmas! 
Love,
Sister Koyle

​You know your in Wisconsin when . . . there is a giant statue of a cow on the side of the road.



Decorating the Christmas tree at the Bingham's house.

Making cookies at the Relief Society President's house

Exchanges! back is Sister Kelley, Sister Carlini, Sister Dunlap, and front is me and Sister Hansen.

 District pics on the beach
me, Sister Carlini, Elder Low, Vang, Casagranda, Stokes




No comments:

Post a Comment