Monday, May 23, 2016

Where in the world is Gresham?

So I don't have much time today, but this week has been amazing and this transfer has been even better, I have loved Sister Naughton so much and all that she has taught me, but it looks like I am going to Gresham in Wausau, I have heard mostly good things about it, but I am a little concerned about my companion, but all I can do it hope for the best, I think the worst thing about getting transferred is packing everything and realizing how much stuff I have accumulated. 
Something really cool that happened yesterday is that we had 4 investigators at church, that is the most I have ever had during my whole mission. But also we were walking down the street yesterday and there was a lady sitting on the curb and we just started talking to her, and of course our conversation led to the gospel and she was genuinely interested and we set up an appointment with her and we gave her our number, but we forgot to ask for hers, but then like an hour later she texted us (that NEVER happens) and was like this is the lady that you just met, I am excited for out meeting tomorrow, so then we had her number and we are really excited to meet with her today because she seems pretty solid. 
Also for some reason this week we have been receiving a lot of marriage and family advice, everyone just keeps telling us all of these things, it is kinda weird. But one thing that I liked was from a less active member and she said that if you are going to have children then you need to pay attention to them. And I really liked that because 1. It's true and 2. We are all Heavenly Father's children and he pays attention to us. He is very involved in all of our lives and he is always there for us whenever we need anything, he always wants the best for us and he always listens. 
So wish me luck in my new area, I will miss Sheboygan a lot, I have really grown to love the people and the place, but I guess I am on to new adventures. Have a wonderful week! 
Love,
Sister Koyle
​Last week for P-day we hung out at the park, it was super fun. 

​We had out last district meeting of the transfer. #TeachRepentanceBaptizeConverts 

We had exchanges with Sister Quist and Sister Schlosser 

And we got to see little Elkhart Lake in all of it's glory . . . so pretty

These are some of my favorite people from Sheboygan:
the first is Ariel who I was teaching, and her good friend Sister Pollock

This is Grandma Marsha from Sheboygan, she makes the best cake!! and we didn't even match on purpose.

This is Brother Klunk the ward mission leader in Sheboygan, He always does that thing with his hands because he says that he was born when pterodactyls roamed the earth.

This is Elissa Berg, I was teaching her in Sheboygan, she is great and she is getting baptized on June 11th, I am so happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment