Monday, September 19, 2016

I wonder if the Provo jail makes our name tags . . .

What a week! Tuesday night to Wednesday I got to go on exchanges with Sister Naughton, we served together in Sheboygan during April and May. But now she is serving in Wausau as my STL. She is a really great missionary and I was able to learn a lot from her on exchanges. We had a bomb restoration lesson with that native couple, he had a lot of really great questions that he asked us. We just need to get them to come to church, and get baptized :) 
Apparently Friday was a crazy day, here on my mission, and at home. I got an adorable new nephew (that makes me an aunt 12 times), it was my sister's birthday, we had zone conference, and a baptism! We were at the church for 11 hours straight on Friday. We went early to practice a song we sang at zone conference. My companion forgot her name tag, she was freaking out, she said "the only day we see president and have a baptism, and I forget my name tag, I'm such a greenie weenie" Hahah so she borrowed the pocket one on my scriptures. Since our house is 30 minutes away from the Shawano church we couldn't go back and get hers. Then we had an awesome zone conference. It was actually both the Green Bay and the Wausau zones together, because they had a guy from Salt Lake come and update all of our Tiwi's (the little box in our car that tells us to check our speed). President Williams gave a training on the infinite atonement it was really cool. And our zone leaders had a super great training about living up to our potential, and they showed us this great Mormon Message with President Utchdorf. Check it out!  https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/your-potential-your-privileges-1
Also on Friday morning when grandma was making us beakfast she had made some grape juice and she wanted to mix it with apple juice, so she unthawed some from the freezer and and mixed them together, then she drank it and realized that what she thought was apple juice was actually chicken feet broth. So she just drank it anyways, my comp had some and said that it didn't taste awful, but I didn't feel adventurous enough to try it. 
Saturday was Bonduel founders day so we went around to all of the people selling things and we would talk to them about the things that they were selling to get to know them a little bit and then we would hit them with the gospel. We have a goal each week to teach the first vision 14 times. On Saturday as we were in the act of sharing our 14th first vision we got a text message for a media referral for a girl who lives in Clintonville who ordered a Bible, so we called her and set up an appointment with her, so that was a blessing. 
I love you all! Happy Fall! 
Sister Koyle

Kayleen's baptism

 Wausau zone conference is Shawano.

​I got to go on exchanges with my old companion Sister Naughton, she is my STL now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment