Well we tracted a lot. I shared the first vision with more people this week than I ever have before. We found this one lady who was super prepared, so we are excited about her. The 16 year old girl that we are teaching is getting baptized this Friday, it is a long story, we made a lot of phone calls and talked to a lot of people and we did a lot of praying and fasting, and she is getting baptized. So we are excited about that. I think she is more excited than anyone though. This is something that she wants so badly, it is so cool to see that conviction within someone who is so young.
Someone gave a talk in church yesterday and he was talking about Elder Cook's talk called See Yourself in the Temple and in that talk he says, "Church leaders organize stakes, wards, quorums, Church auxiliaries, missions, and so forth in our chapels and other buildings. The Lord organizes eternal families only in temples." And I just thought that was so awesome. Families are so important and eternal families are of the utmost importance that they can only be organized in the House of the Lord. Thank you all so much for all that you have done, thank you for reading my emails each week. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
Love,
Sister Koyle
We actually took a few pictures this week :)
We saw this sweet sign on the way to Tigerton.
Grandma's son got twelve little chicks, they are so cute.
Tracting in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment