Monday, March 6, 2017

Hey, It's my Birthday!

...ergo, I'm not going to write an email today because I don't feel like it :) my week has been great, but the coming week will be even better. Stay tuned next week to see how meeting President Nelson goes for us this Saturday. #BESTBIRTHDAYPRESENTEVER
Also, I would like to thank everyone who so lovingly wished me a happy birthday, I really appreciate it! 

Here is a video of a bald eagle at the zoo :) 


Also here is a video of me feeding a giraffe at the zoo last week. 


 Exchanges with Sister Hendricksen in Manitowoc.

 Some of the sisters at MLC, this is actually all of Sister Naughton's companions, besides the two that have finished their missions.

Last district meeting of the transfer.
Elder Xiong, Elder Bauer, Sister Hansen, me, Elder Dold, and Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment