Hello everyone! I am starting to get the word of wisdom lesson down pretty well. It is weird because apparently this is beer country and there is a bar on every corner that there isn't a church, but we keep running into people who smoke, I haven't had anyone with a drinking problem yet, but everyone here smokes. It is a really hard thing to work with because they are so reliant on it and I know that if they will just read the scriptures and pray for help and go to church and show some faith that the Lord will help them get over their addiction, but they just don't believe me.
Also Tristan is a single Mom with 7 and 9 year old boys and she is so cute and genuine and she really wants God in her life I love her so much, we have a lot of hope for her, she has a smoking problem as well, but before we even taught her the word of wisdom she has been trying to cut down on it and stop smoking so that is good.
Things are good here in Sheboygan, the weather has been surprisingly nice, and so have the people. Have a great week!
With love from Wisconsin!
Sister Koyle
A lot of the street names are named after states, but I haven't found Idaho yet, so I guess Wisconsin is second best. Also I have only driven the wrong way on a one way street twice since I have been here.
Apparently the thing that I am standing on is like the Hmong symbol. Hmong is an Asian culture, there are a ton of them here! So many that we even have Hmong missionaries.
Here are some pretty fall trees . . . enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment