Someone texted this picture to Mom
Hello Everyone! On Wednesday I'm getting transferred to Waukesha (north of Milwaukee), and I am serving with my old companion Sister Jenson. . . wish me luck. This week has been great, and I'll miss serving in Gresham a lot, I have really learned to LOVE it here. I'll miss Sister van Overbeek, she is the best daughter a mother could ever have, we have had a lot of fun together. The Lord has blessed us with many miracles. This is a great time to be serving in the Milwaukee Wisconsin mission there are miracles all around us. The Green Bay Stake president told us yesterday that the baptism goal for the Green Bay Stake for 2017 is 204 baptisms, usually that is how many the whole mission has in a year, but the Lord is hastening his work. It is a great time to be a missionary. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.Love,
Sister Koyle
Last district meeting in Antigo, Sister van Overbeek, me, Elder Potz, Elder Jorgenson, Elder Melle, Elder Bennett
Exchanges with the Wausau sisters, Sister Christensen, Sister Naughton, Sister van Overbeek and me
And some deer!!

No comments:
Post a Comment