It's a good one, you won't regret it.
This week has been great. The past two weeks on P-day I have actually been able to go to zone sports because the missionaries here are close enough to each other to have zone sports, so that is a ton of fun. We had a really wonderful week, it flew by pretty quickly. We had a really great zone conference on Tuesday, the spirit was SOO strong, I loved it. Then for Thanksgiving we just went to some members houses and that was really great and fun. On Friday we went on exchanges with the STL's and I was able to learn a lot of needed things, which was great. And I met some awesome people. Our STL's had a baptism on Saturday so we were able to go to that, it was great! We shared the first vision with a lot of people this week, it was great. We don't really have any investigators here, but we are going to get some :) I love being able to share the new Christmas video with people it is really awesome and people are way more willing to talk to us when we tell them about the Christmas video. I love this time of year it is just wonderful, especially when you are a missionary. I hope that everyone has a great week!
Love,
Sister Koyle
Sorry I didn't send pictures last week, the computer was being weird. . .
This week we had zone conference :) #MilwaukeeNorth
These are 6 of the 26 people that I came out with #13months
One is a trainer one is an assistant and one is a zone leader, it is cool to see how we have all grown in the past year.
We went on exchanges this week, I got to go to Milwaukee YSA and Brookfield with Sister Gross
And we found a Christmas tree in our closet last night and set it up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment