Monday, November 14, 2016

Waukesha!?!

My new address is 
141 Morris St. #3
Pewaukee WI 53072

This week has been great, I said goodbye to Gresham and all 600 people that live there and I went from transfer point to transfer point all day Wednesday down to Waukesha where there are roughly 70,000 people. So it's a change. It's good though. On Wednesday my trainer finished her mission and I was actually able to work with her and tract with her for a couple of hours on Wednesday so that was a huge tender mercy.
 I am serving with Sister Jenson again, that is not very common, but it's good we get along great. We actually had a baptism on Saturday, this 85 year old lady, who is super cute. President and Sister Williams just showed up at the baptism, that was weird, I haven't seen him in like 2 months, and now I am close enough that he can just show up wherever. Anyways this lady who got baptized, her grandson was baptized about two years ago and her daughter was baptized last year, so now there are three generations in the church, super cool. Nothing too exciting has happened, we have some cool neighbors who just moved in and he said that he used to meet with Sister Missionaries in West Allis, he said that he really needs more religion in his life, so we are going to start meeting with him. The ward here is great! It is super huge, there are like 215 members that come each week, and church is 1-4 so that is really weird, we got out of church yesterday and it was almost dark already. But the people are great, people are really nice. It is kinda weird to be in a little city again, but it is nice I like it, for some reason it is a lot easier for me to be out going and talk to a lot more people, probably because I know I will never see them again, where as in Gresham you see the same people all the time. It is also weird to see Elders everyday, and I have even seen two sets of Sisters since I have been here, there are so many more missionaries around, I was an hour away from any missionaries in Gresham. So there are a lot of differences and a lot of changes, but all in all it is still Missionary work, The Lord's work. It is still a joy to meet new people and to share the gospel with them. I finished the Book of Mormon this week and I really liked this scripture in Moroni 9:6
 "And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God."
I have a labor to perform, and so do you! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 
Love yous! 
Sister Koyle
Caroline's baptism! 

On Tuesday night we were saying bye to some members and we got out of the car and this adorable little puppy came right up to Sister van Overbeek and she would not put the puppy down, she really wanted to take it home but I was like #whitehandbookpage46 

My trainer on her last day!! dropping her off at the mission home.  

​Dad I met your cousins the Blackers, they are in the ward that I am serving in :) There are also some Tateokas that are in my ward that are from Burley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment