Monday, December 19, 2016

Many are cold but few are frozen

Well my new daughter's name is Sister Wilson, she is from Calimesa, California, and she is great. She is pretty quiet, but she is a great missionary and we are getting along great so far. I am basically out of time for today, but I just want to thank everyone who has sent me anything for Christmas, or been a part of sending me something. It really means a lot and I really appreciate it. It has been super cold this week. Yesterday it was like -8 and apparently on Wednesday it was -27 with the wind chill and we have had a ton of snow, so it's wonderful. I LOVE the snow, it brings me to much joy. I am excited for Christmas. I hope we can all focus on our Savior at this time of year and how we can become more like Him, and use more fully His atonement. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
Love,
Sister Koyle
 Waukesha Missionaries in our Christmas sweaters

lots of snow 

-9 . . . cold 

​Sister Wilson and I, no wonder nobody answers their door we look like bandits.

​Here is a picture of the Christmas tree that ya'll sent me!! Thanks! I haven't had time to put up the new ornaments yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment