Friday, October 9, 2015

M.T.C. Letter " I Love this prison"

Hello Everyone!

Just before I left, my Dad told me that the MTC is a prison and I said well I am going to love that prison, and guess what? I do love this prison! So my P-day is on Friday while I am in the MTC . . . so for another week. I love the MTC so far, however I have only been here for a little over two days. But I love it! The spirit here is really strong and I have already had some touching moments. It is so fun and there are so many new people to meet. I have seen some of my friends while I have been here so that is fun and also weird because I can't call them by their first names. My companion is thee best ever. We definitely clicked as soon as we met each other. She is from Boise Idaho and her name is Sister Roskelley and she is a spiritual giant and so good at talking to people, which is a skill that I am lacking in. She is super adorable and just graduated high school. So pretty much things here aren't super exciting, we just learn things all day and it is great. My district has also had some pretty good conversations, and we have had some good laughs. I try to write down all of the funny quotes, but sometimes I forget. I share a tiny room with five other sisters and they are all great. If you want to know any other fun facts about the MTC just let me know. I would love to hear from ya'll. Have a great week!

Love,
 Sister Naomi Koyle

Of course I had to take a picture in front of the world map! The other Sister is my companion Sister Roskelley.


No comments:

Post a Comment