We also had exchanges, which was awesome!! Sister Quist and I went to UW Oshkosh and it was a nice Sunny day and everyone was outside playing games and walking, so we were able to do a lot of street contacting and we had 9 first vision lessons, it was an awesome day to be a missionary. It is really cool to share the first vision with people because it is such a powerful experience. Sister Quist and I were talking to these two girls and two guys were about to walk past and I felt like I should talk to them, even though we were already talking to someone, but I followed the spirit and did it anyways and these two guys were super cool, the one guy just kept saying that he is looking for the truth and he really wants to find it. We gave him the church address and a book of mormon and he was like ya I will totally read this. So last night Sister Quist called me and said that those to guys had come to church, and they set up appointments to teach them, so that was a huge miracle.
We also had some good food this week, a lady in our ward made us Korean food because she is from Korea and then on exchanges a lady from China made us Chinese food, so I would also consider that a miracle :)
Anyways I'm sure as most of you are aware that there is a new Easter video that came out yesterday and it is awesome, Please Please Please watch it and share it with your friends. I know that you will be blessed as you do that. I hope you all have a marvelous week . . . Happy St. Patty's Day AKA remember to wear green on Thursday.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment