Monday, March 28, 2016

Conference is way more exciting than March Madness

Someone texted this picture to Mom on Easter Sunday

I can't wait for general conference, it is way more exciting than march madness

So the Women's Broadcast was really awesome. Definitely things that I needed to hear. I would encourage everyone to watch it, not just the women. Easter was also awesome and it has been so great being able to testify of Christ and his atonement and resurrection everyday. People don't realize that it is real and it really works, but it does. Sometimes I even have a hard time remembering that, but it has become easier as I have come to learn of Christ and love Him. The program that we had for sacrament meeting was really awesome, there was a lot of music and we were able to sing in the choir and the spirit was just very strong. There were SOOOO many less active people at church and they all looked so happy, I was like you will probably be this happy all of the time if you just keep coming to church. 
We started teaching this really cute woman who is a less active guys fiance. She has already been to church about four times and we are really excited about her, she has a lot of potential. She was open to reading the Book of Mormon and she said that she is going to keep coming to our church. She has the cutest little girl who is about 4 and the cutest little boy who is a year and a half old. And her and her fiance are getting married in September. #EternalFamily #SealedInTheTemple I'm not sure when, but it is totally going to happen. After all isn't that the real point of missionary work, is to get people sealed to their family so that they can live with them for all eternity? 
We had a wicked snow storm all day Wednesday and all day Thursday. We drove out to Plymouth because we had three lessons there one right after the next and the roads were nuts. Thank goodness a snow plow turned in front of us and totally saved our lives. That was a miracle, God protects his missionaries. :) 
Shirley is working on quitting smoking, she said that she isn't going to take smoking into April with her, so we are holding her to that. But besides smoking, she is on fire. #NoPunIntended Last I checked she is in Mosiah 14 in the Book of Mormon and she has read the daughters of our kingdom book, which I don't even know what that book is about. And she is always watching BYUTV which is awesome. She is wanting to go to institute and addiction recovery and she always studies the lessons for Sunday School and Relief Society. 
Other than that we just did usual things this week, knocked some doors, met some interesting people, had some lessons with less actives and recent converts and investigators. Things are pretty good here in Sheboygan.  I am SOOOO EXCITED for general conference!!!!! I hope all of you are looking forward to it as well. I know that the prophets and apostles are God's mouth piece and they are so inspired with the things that we need to hear at this time in our lives and in history. I encourage you all to listen to conference with a question in mind and I know that your question will be answered as you listen to the speakers and to the spirit. I hope ya'll have a wonderful week. 
Love,
Sister Koyle

Fun Fact: I was baptized 12 years ago yesterday and received the Holy Ghost 12 years ago today! I am so grateful for that gift of the Holy Ghost, it took me almost 12 years to figure out how to use it, and I am still learning. 
 Driving to Plymouth on Wednesday, isn't it beautiful! (this was before the snowplow came and saved the day)

They said we can't hold babies, they didn't say anything about puppies. . . we named him Charlie, he lives in Oostburg.

​#snowselfie

No comments:

Post a Comment