Someone texted this picture to Mom. With this message:
"We were blessed to have your Daughter in our home tonight. What a blessing to have her serving in Shawano. Thank you for sharing her with us."
Hello All!
So super cool thing, one of our investigators is going to the Philadelphia Pennsylvania temple open house with his parents, we are praying so hard that his parent's hearts will be softened by going to the temple. Our other investigator is set to be baptized on Saturday at 4. So I am super stoked about that!
We were tracting in Whitenberg on Tuesday and we were knocking some doors and we weren't having too much success, so I thought "where are we supposed to be right now", and I looked over across the street and saw this little blue house and I automatically new that was the house we were supposed to be at. So we went and it was this super nice lady, she invited us to sit down and she likes to talk a lot, but everything she was saying just made me think more and more that this lady needs the gospel and that it would help her so much. She is meeting with the JW's but she said that they won't be able to come for 2 weeks, so we are totally going to sweep in steal their investigator. We were able to share the first vision with her and the Book of Mormon and she totally agreed with it all and said that she would read it and pray about it, we will be seeing her again tomorrow.
Also Yesterday we were street contacting in Shawano and this young kid was playing basketball so we went up and talked to him and turns out that he is friends with three super solid LDS boys, and he asked one of them for a Book of Mormon, but he never gave it to him so we gave him one and he said that he would read it, and we set up and appointment with him for next Sunday. It is so cool when the Lord really leads us to the people who he has prepared for the gospel, it is nice to know that we are being led by the spirit and that the Lord really has people for us to teach, we just have to go find them.
We also went on exchanges this week, I went to Wausau with Sister Christensen so that was super fun. And today for P-day we are in Antigo with our district because it is Elder Wilcock's last P-day of his mission, so he wanted to do something fun.
Also there is a super awesome video that the church put out at the beginning of the year, you should totally watch it. https://www.lds.org/youth/theme/2016?lang=eng
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you all have a great week!
Love you bunches!
Sister Koyle
Exchanges!! Sister Jenson, Katz, Christensen, and Me. Sister Katz goes home in about a week :'(
I've been here for 9 months, but this sign is still awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment