Well I hope that everyone had a safe and happy new year's eve and new years day. New years eve we played exploding kittens (a card game) at a members house and that was the extent of our partying. When we told their 9 year old daughter that we don't stay up till midnight on New Years Eve she was devastated, she hardly even believed us. We tracted most of the week, I actually love tracting most of the time. We met this awesome JW lady. Usually when we come in contact with Jehovah's Witness' we kind of both just have a mutual understanding with one another that we don't really want to talk to each other, and that is that. But this lady was very different, she was asking us all of these questions and it was awesome, it was fun to be able to answer them all. We talked to her on her doorstep for a long time, and Sister Wilson bore some hard core testimony, and we almost got the lady to take a Book of Mormon. Also at church yesterday a recent convert brought one of her friends to church and she asked us for a Book of Mormon, #AlwaysPacking so that was pretty cool too, hopefully something good happens with her. I am excited for the new year, 2017 is going to be a great year. It is really weird to think that I will only be a missionary for 4 of the months in this year. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been Restored and I am so grateful for it.
Love,
Sister Koyle
Another district picture. Sister Gross is going home in 2 days. Sister Wilson always wears all of her winter gear because apparently she is always cold.
Ice fishing season is in full swing.
Turtle crossing! . . . probably not this time of year
No comments:
Post a Comment