Monday, February 13, 2017

I actually love Valentines Day

Hello all! 
Well I can't really remember what happened this week. It wasn't quite as crazy as last week so that is good. We were actually on time to correlation and to ward council #Miracles (Also My ward mission leaders name is Moroni!! he lives up to his name very well) We went on blitz's with the Marquette sisters since they were down here for zone conference, also our mission president's wife went out with Sister Hansen and Sister Wallace, since she was up here for zone conference as well. For those of you who aren't aware, Marquette is like 3 hours away in the upper peninsula of Michigan, so it is pretty hard for us to do exchanges with them. But they got to sleep at our apartment for two nights in a row, it was real fun. Sister Hansen and I got to do a training at zone conference and I may or may not have had a mini anxiety attach about it, but I made it through and it was wonderful, and turned out alright. We have some really awesome investigators, that are progressing really well. We have two baptismal dates for March 11th. One is this ten year old girl, her parents are kind of inactive, but they told us that they don't want to hold back their daughter, because she loves church and has been reading the book of Mormon. The other lady is so cool, she has a 13 year old son and she works at a bakery, and loves to dance. There is a recent convert in our ward, and her son and his girlfriend live with her, and they moved this week to a bigger apartment, and we helped them move so that was interesting, and then they all came to church on Sunday so that was super exciting. Also there is this awesome lady that we tracted into and she is soo open to the gospel and her boyfriend is too, she has opened up to us a lot about her life and she is just awesome, she was committed to coming to church this week, but of course an emergency came up. But she will come next week for sure. I love the people here, I feel like I was sent here for so many people. I love Green Bay, it is wonderful and the ward is pretty great. We also have quite a few hmong people here in Green Bay so that is nice, we had some homemade pho this week #AlsoAMiracle Literally Sister Hansen said I really want some Pho and then the next day a less active Hmong lady called us and asked us if we wanted to eat pho at her house, so we did, it was great. I hope that everyone has a fantastic Valentines Day!! Remember 1 John 4:7-11 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." 
I hope that everyone has a blessed day! 
Love,
Sister Koyle
 The day before zone conference we went on blitz's with the Marquette sisters, and with Sister Williams, so that was super fun.

 ​Green Bay Zone Conference

 Sister Hansen and I being silly


No comments:

Post a Comment