Well first off here is my new address
445 Laverne Dr. #6
Green Bay WI. 54311
So everyone should write me since you are all running out of time to do so :)
Serving with Sister Hansen is so fun. It has kinda been a flash back for us because when I first came out on my mission there were so many people training new missionaries, even my Sister Training Leader was training, and she just happened to be training Sister Hansen, so for my first exchange I actually went on exchanges with Sister Hansen in Sheboygan.
This week has probably been the craziest week of my life. I had to figure out how to pack all of my things up, which is always fun. I spent most of Wednesday at the Milwaukee south Stake center doing . . . basically nothing. But I got to meet my granddaughter, so that was exciting. Then the Marquette Sisters drove me up here to Green Bay. I am in the GB 2nd ward. We had Mission Leadership Council on Friday and that was intense, President Williams is very passionate. I was also able to see Elder Low at MLC because he is a zone leader in Madison, so that was fun.
Saturday morning I was finally thinking that we were going to have a normal day, it was about 8 and I was sitting at the table eating a nice breakfast, when suddenly Sister Hansen who was in the shower screams my name at the top of her lungs. I thought for sure that she was dying, but turns out that we just had correlation meeting with our ward mission leader at 8 am, and she totally forgot about it. So we were just 30 minutes late, and we both looked like hobo's with out our hair and make up done. #GreatFirstImpression Sunday we had Stake conference and that was exciting because I was able to see a bunch of people from the Shawano ward that I served in over the summer. I was even able to see my recent convert Kayleen. I was so happy to see her.
Something that I really enjoyed from Stake Conference was when a member of the 70 was talking about how Peter had a crisis of faith. When he walked on water and then he started sinking, he didn't think oh I guess this isn't the Savior, but instead he called out to him to help him and to save him, which is what we need to do, when we have a crisis of faith. Everyone has questions and concerns, but who are we turning to for the answers? I know that as we turn to our Savior that all of our fears, and questions and concerns can be resolved. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.
Love,
Sister Koyle
The night before transfers we had a sleep over with 6 girls in our apartment
I'm a grandmother! my trainee Sister Van Overbeek is now training Sister Brady
Mission Leadership Council in Oshkosh

No comments:
Post a Comment