On Valentines day, we went to see this adorable less active lady whom I love, she has two little girls, and they are adorable as well, the older girl is 4 and she LOVES attention, but when we went to leave their house the little girl gave me a hug and she kissed me on the cheek. It was so adorable and I felt so lucky to receive a kiss on Valentines day.
At church yesterday, we were standing in the hall way with some missionaries and this young kid walks down the hall and says "SOO many missionaries" so I looked and there were twelve missionaries standing in the hall way. That is a lot of missionaries for one building, I could hardly believe it. There are three wards in our building, that is why there are so many of us.
We went on exchanges with the Manitowoc sisters and with the Spanish hermanas this week, so that was pretty fun, exchanges are always great, and they always go better than expected. At church yesterday, we were standing in the hall way with some missionaries and this young kid walks down the hall and says "SOO many missionaries" so I looked and there were twelve missionaries standing in the hall way. That is a lot of missionaries for one building, I could hardly believe it. There are three wards in our building, that is why there are so many of us.
I have been reading Alma 5 this week, great chapter by the way, but I love verses 15-16 which say "Do ye exercise faith in the redemption of him who created you? Do you look forward with an eye of faith, and view this mortal body raised in immortality, and this corruption raised in incorruption, to stand before God to be judged according to the deeds which have been done in the mortal body? I say unto you, can you imagine to yourselves that ye hear the voice of the Lord, saying unto you, in that day: Come unto me ye blessed, for behold, your works have been the works of righteousness upon the face of the earth?" I know that because of Christ's resurrection that we will all be brought before his presence to be judged of him, but it is according to our actions in this life and our willingness to live the gospel of Jesus Christ (faith, repentance, baptism, the holy ghost, and enduring to the end) as to whether or not we will stay in his presence for eternity. I hope that each one of us will be able to hear those words "Come unto me ye blessed"
I hope that everyone has a fantastic week.
Sister Koyle
We got some Hmong egg rolls #Blessings!!
Exchanges with Manitowoc sisters
Exchanges with the Spanish Hermanas
No comments:
Post a Comment