Monday, April 24, 2017

2 John 1:12

"Having many things to write unto you, 
would not write with paper and ink: 
but trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, 
that our joy may be full."

The only problem is that my joy is full as a missionary, I really don't want to leave Wisconsin, I wish that I could stay here and be a missionary forever. I don't want to go back to the real world. I am literally crying about it right now. This has been such a wonderful experience, and I wish it didn't have to end. 
Love,
Sister Koyle
 objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Mission Road, Stop sign, and Bittersweet Ave, I couldn't explain it better myself.

 Exchanges with Hermana Haderlie!! My last exchange

My last district meeting. Elder Xiong, Elder Bauer, me, Sister Hess, Elder Williams, and Elder Wright 

Face masks with Sister Hess

Caves/hiking from P-day last week
I love being around so many missionaries! especially on P-day. Just one of the props of serving in Green Bay.





No comments:

Post a Comment